Thread: Precious Princess!!!

Precious Princess!!!

Greetings, Princess! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

It's always a treat when a beautiful goat is our featured honoree (I adore🐐s), and what a gorgeous, oh so special Nubian girl you are, Princess!

I'm so sorry to hear that one of your twin boys didn't survive. But despite your loss, you turned out to be the best mommy to your surviving son, as well as a loving protector to your adopted cousin who sadly, had lost his goat mommy soon after birth!

Please let me introduce Princess. She is a four-year-old Nubian Goat and she lives here in Acton with her son and an adopted cousin. They all love each other very much.
    And while a mother's love is unconditional (to a point) boys will boys, so when necessary you're not shy to make your displeasure known! Gotta put your hoof down every once in a while! hehe

We are so thankful to your family for adopting you, Princess, saving your from a lifetime of breeding, providing you with the happy, carefree and love filled life you so deserve! And in return, each and every day you repay your humans' love, bringing endless smiles and joy to their lives! How lucky they are, having a 4 legged family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their own! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute,has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing and romping about with your son and cousin; relaxing in the sunshine, taking a nice nap; munching on some tasty salad and...trees, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful humans! Lots of love, hugs and *kisses* to you, beautiful, sweet Princess, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your son and cousin, too!

Precious Princess!👑

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Princess, you are precious indeed! What an adorable Nubian Goat you are! You're so beautiful with those long ears and horns and those lovely big dark eyes. And what a terrific story you have to tell! You were pregnant when you were adopted by your dear people, and they were there when your two dear kids were born. Sadly, one did not make it, but you've been a great mommy to his brother and your adopted cousin. You have the most delightful personality. You're very sweet and love salad and trees and relaxing in the backyard on sunny days. And you just might just have a crush on that Boar Goat next door! You all (even the dear Boar Goat, I bet ) love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Princess, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear son and adopted cousin and Boar Goat crush and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of your favorite salad! We know your dear Angel kid son is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 07-15-2022 at 06:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Princess

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  14.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are a good mom who knows how
    to love and yet put your boys in their place
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Princess, on being POTD! You are so sweet, precious and endearing! We thoroughly enjoyed reading about your loving personality and happy life.

We were sooooo sad to hear one of your babies did not survive. Too many diseases and early deaths are the result of inhumane humans over-breeding poor animals of all sizes and species. Heartbreaking.

Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, loving, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Opt to Adopt because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Home*