Thread: Beautiful Indigo!!!

Beautiful Indigo!!!

Hi Indigo! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue-eyed, Lilac Point Meezer girl you are, Indigo, beautiful inside and out! And hmm, we see you're one of those sink nesters, hehe Silly girl!

Hard to believe a girl as beautiful as you spent even a single day in a shelter, just waiting for that human, that family meant to be yours to walk in the door! But how well worth the wait it was, sweetheart, having found your way to the bestest furever home imaginable! How blessed your humans were, that happy day when you chose them to be your very own! And the rest is happy history!

She is a beautiful cat and I feel extremely lucky she is willing to share her life with us.
    What a wonderful addition to the family you are indeed, Indigo, bringing so much love and joy to your humans lives, along with providing some much needed and welcomed companionship for your Russian Blue fur bro as well! You truly are a gem of a girl, Indigo, purrfection on 4 paws, just as special as can be!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Indigo! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your Blue brother and chatting up a storm; napping in your sink, lol, and feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Indigo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear kitty brother, too!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Indigo, what a darling little Lilac Point Siamese child you are! You're so beautiful indeed, with that mostly-pale fur with those gorgeous Purrrfect Points in that smoky pale lilac shade. And what a sweet face you have, with those big perky ears and the darker nose and those lovely big blue eyes! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You're so comfortable there relaxing in your custom-made cat bed! (I think many cats are delighted to find cat beds like that built right into their homes!) I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ...wherever you are here in these United States, and pet you and pet your Russian Blue big brother Blu, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons felt that Blu needed a companion, so they adopted you from a shelter two months ago. That has worked out Purrrfectly, hasn't it! We thank your Purrrsons for choosing to adopt a shelter kitty, and we thank those dear shelter people for saving you and bringing you and your Purrrsons together. What a terrific example you are of the animal treasures to be found in shelters! And you're not only beautiful, you're funny and full of energy, and you make your Purrrsons smile with your antics. You're adventurous, and as your skin-brother says, you often try to defy gravity. And you share that Siamese stereotype of being very talkative. You and your family members are all so extremely lucky that you share your life with them! You all love each other very much, don't you. You're just eight months old, and you have many years of good times ahead of you What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Indigo, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Blu and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-15-2022 at 06:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Indigo is an eight-month-old female Siamese - Lilac point. I adopted her from a shelter two months ago and she has been a wonderful companion for my Russian Blue - whose name is Blu. He needed a cat companion, I felt.

Indigo is funny, and just as talkative as the stereotypical Siamese. She is adventurous and often, as my oldest son describes it, tries to defy gravity. She also think the sink is a perfect spot - unless someone turn the water on! She is a beautiful cat and I feel extremely lucky she is willing to share her life with us.
    Hello, beautiful Indigo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your beautiful blue eyes and your cream-colored coat with your darker face, ears and tail! (I can't see your feet but I wonder if they look like you stepped in chocolate )

You are a wonderful companion for your brother Blu! You are funny and adventurous, and I imagine you are good at all sorts of kitten play. You even try to defy gravity! Wowie wow! Best of all, you are beautiful and loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Indigo, and love also to Blu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678