Hi Emma! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and early wishes for a very happy 18th birthday!

It's always a special day on COTD when a beautiful, most precious senior kittyzen is our featured honoree, and how very deserving you are, Emma! Oh, if only every kitty were as loved and cherished as you, sweetheart.

How blessed your Mommy was, that fateful day when she chose rescue, opening up her heart and home to you, and your fur sis, blessed to this day, having known your love and companionship, your unwavering devotion the past 18 years! And with the help of those 3 x weekly sub q fluid replacements, hopefully many more years yet to come for you and your Mom!

Emma is almost 18 years old - her birthday is approaching soon. Emma was adopted along with her sister from a shelter. She loves to sit up on my chest and talk to me, asking for a treat. She loves to roll around on her catnip mat. She loves to greet people when they come to the house. She has become very close to me in her older age.

Every kitty we welcome into our homes is special in our eyes. Then there is that one that holds an EXTRA special place in our hearts. After reading your dear Mom's love filled tribute to her beautiful girl there's no doubt you are that EXTRA special one, Emma, your Mommy's heart kitty, her Cat of a Lifetime.

Endless thanks to your Mom for sharing you with us today, giving us the great honor of paying tribute to one beautiful, one deserving girl. What a treasure you are Emma, beautiful in body and soul, simply the best furry friend a human could ever hope for!

I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing in a big pile of catnip and chatting with your family; savoring some yummy treats; curling up on your Mommy's chest for some cuddles; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your family and all of your adoring guests, friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Emma, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!!!

Beautiful Emma!!!