Thread: Terrific Tom!

Terrific Tom!

Woof Woof!!! Tom in Germany! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day, sweetheart, from all in this Lab/Retriever loving home!

What a breathtakingly beautiful black Labbie boy you are, Tom! Your sleek and shiny, black coat is gorgeous! And not only are you stunning in looks,Tom, but just as smart as can be, active and energetic, packed with personality and heart! That's a Lab for you! And as is the case with most Labs, your love for water is exceeded only by your love for your humans!

How lucky your young man is, having a beautiful, playful and active, loyal and loving best friend and family member in you, Tom! As the saying goes, a dog is man's (or boy's) best friend, what a very special one your boy has in you! Labs are among the most beloved of breeds, and you are living proof of that! Inside and out you're just as special as can be, sweetheart, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tom! Meeting you today, reading your young man's heartwarming tribute, learning of the very special place you hold in his heart, and he in yours, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...playing hide and seek with your young man and enjoying a nice swim; chowing down on some yummy treats; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your entire family! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Tom, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

I love Tom very much because he's very pretty and clever. Tom is the friendliest dog I know and he is always laughing.
    Boy's best friend!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tom, what a beautiful Labrador Retriever you are! You're so pretty with that glossy black fur that looks so soft. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're clearly enjoying something very tasty to eat, as your dear young friend looks on. You live with your family at home, and you love to play with your friend and his/her brother. You have the most delightful personality! You love to play hide and seek. You love water, and you're a perfect swimmer! When you walk outside with your person, you love to find things. If you do something very well, you get an award. You're very pretty and very clever and very friendly, and you're always laughing. You and your dear friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tom, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tom

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  8.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome and smart boy you are.
    The best part is you like to laugh
    Celebrate your world famous day