Thread: Marvelous Magnificent Merlin!

Marvelous Magnificent Merlin!

Hi Merlin from on high! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Able to leap cupboards in a single bound, I see! What a scamp! Who says every high flying, death defying superhero wears a cape? After all you are named Merlin, as in Merlin the magician!

Your pawsome athleticism and magical powers notwithstanding, you truly are one hunky, handsome Tabby boy, Merlin; full of energy, and packed with purrsonality!

However, when no one else is around, he is a daredevil cat. He is always getting into trouble by jumping places he shouldn't be jumping, or trying to pounce his brother Scotch, who is twice as big as himself!
    So, size doesn't matter after all! hehe How lucky your human is, Merlin, having a fur kid as beautiful, as sweet, as *magical* as you in her/life; keeping her on her toes with your high flying antics, her heart warm with your love and devotion! What a treasure you are, Merlin, just as special as can be, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Merlin! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day...playing with fur bro Scotch, climbing ever higher in search of those hidden treats, hehe; spending special time with your Mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, marvelous Merlin, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Scotch, too!

Super Merlin!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Merlin, you are adorable! Marvelous indeed! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that white and brown Tabby fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those cute perky ears and lovely big golden eyes. What a great photo of you way up on that shelf at the top of the closet, where you located that stash of cat food! No hiding things from you that you want to track down, is there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Peoria, IL to pet you, and pet your dear brother Scotch, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! Your favorite things are playing and eating. You came HOME with your dear Purrrson when you were just six weeks old, and she/he is the only human you aren't afraid of. You're very funny, full of energy, making her/him smile with your antics. You get frightened easily, running under the bed when you hear a strange noise. But on your own, you are a true daredevil! We've already seen the evidence of your prowess at leaping tall closets to get to the top! You get up to mischief jumping places you shouldn't be jumping, or teasing BIG brother Scotch. You and he and your Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Merlin, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Scotch and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery