Thread: Precious Puck!

Precious Puck!

I still can see that cardboard box moving up and down in front of me on the counter of the pet store. Yes, Puck is a very lively and busy bunny. You could get tired of just looking at her, but her activeness also makes it very entertaining to watch her. She is most funny when her belly and mouth are all black instead of white after digging holes in the garden. When she finally becomes tired of all the running, digging, rolling, jumping and climbing she loves to sleep in her little basket. When she is sleeping in her basket on her side I can not think of anything more cute.

Puck is a small bunny with a very pretty face, especially her blue eyes are beautiful. Her cute face in combination with her vivid character is a good recipe for a lot of nice and funny pictures. Finally, Puck is really fond of raisins and terribly afraid of tapelines.
    Hello, adorable Puck! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny girl you are! I like your white and brown fur, your lovely blue eyes and your ears! I would be very glad to pat you -- since I can't, I hope your person will give you loads of pats and lovies for me!

You are a very active and busy bunny! You have fun running, jumping, munching on raisins, digging holes in the garden and getting your face dirty Then it is time to climb into your basket and take a nap, and be the cutest bunny! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to adorable Puck!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Puck!

Greetings, Puck in The Netherlands! (Love your name!) Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Wow!!! What a gorgeous, cute as can bebunny girl you are, Puck, and so photogenic! Your bright, blue eyes are breathtakingly beautiful, as is your fluffy, white and caramel colored, soft as a cloud coat! And that face, that sweet expression...*swoon*

It's easy to see how your human fell in love with you at first glance, Puck! Not only are you a beautiful girl, you're overflowing with spunk and energy, packed with personality and an unbridled, unrivaled love for life! No doubt you keep your human on her toes with your antics, your insatiable love for running, rolling, digging, jumping and climbing! (I can just picture you that snow white face covered in dirt and mud!)

How very lucky your Mom/Dad is, Puck, having a furry family member, a best friend as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you in her/his life! In looks, personality and heart you're just as special as can be, Puck; a gem of a girl, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the happy, most wonderful life you're living, and of course seeing your heart-melting photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and action packed Pet of the Day...digging, jumping, climbing, rolling, running...getting all sorts of dirty, lol, followed by a nice, long nap; munching on some yummy raisins; cuddling with your human, receiving tons of pets; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Puck, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Puck, what an utterly beautiful, adorable bunny you are! You're so pretty, with that fluffy brown and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the little pink nose and cute perky ears and lovely big blue eyes. And what a sweetheart you are! You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. As she/he says, you're "a very lively and busy bunny." She/he finds it so much fun to watch you. She says you're so funny when your belly and mouth are all black instead of white after digging holes in the garden! Then, after a busy day, it's time for a nice nap on your side in your little basket! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Puck, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special serving of raisins!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Puck

Name:  large (2).jpg
Views: 165
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little cutie who looks so dainty
    but you know how to have fun digging
    and just doing bunny things.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Congratulations, Puck, on being POTD! You are so gorgeous and precious and your eyes are beautiful! Unfortunately, I'm having trouble viewing your tribute on POTD. I'm going to keep trying, though, because I want to read all about you! Sending ALL best wishes for a happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net

So sorry, I will fix his link, but Puck's page is at http://petoftheday.com/archive/2022/July/05.html
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations, Puck, on being POTD! You are gorgeous (wow, those eyes!) and full of charisma! We loved reading about your happy life and endearing personality! You are so photogenic and truly loved! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! www.guineapigsrfun.net