I still can see that cardboard box moving up and down in front of me on the counter of the pet store. Yes, Puck is a very lively and busy bunny. You could get tired of just looking at her, but her activeness also makes it very entertaining to watch her. She is most funny when her belly and mouth are all black instead of white after digging holes in the garden. When she finally becomes tired of all the running, digging, rolling, jumping and climbing she loves to sleep in her little basket. When she is sleeping in her basket on her side I can not think of anything more cute.

Puck is a small bunny with a very pretty face, especially her blue eyes are beautiful. Her cute face in combination with her vivid character is a good recipe for a lot of nice and funny pictures. Finally, Puck is really fond of raisins and terribly afraid of tapelines.
Hello, adorable Puck! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny girl you are! I like your white and brown fur, your lovely blue eyes and your ears! I would be very glad to pat you -- since I can't, I hope your person will give you loads of pats and lovies for me!

You are a very active and busy bunny! You have fun running, jumping, munching on raisins, digging holes in the garden and getting your face dirty Then it is time to climb into your basket and take a nap, and be the cutest bunny! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to adorable Puck!