Thread: Sweet Skittles!

Sweet Skittles!

Hi Skittles! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

AWW!!! What a beautiful, soft and fluffy, Lop bunny boy you are, Skittles! The photos your family has included with their tribute are totally swoon worthy! The second one from the top is especially heart-melting...those footies!

I'm SO glad that gentleman at the auction agreed to sell you to your family, saving you from a life of breeding, allowing you to enjoy the carefree, love filled life you deserve! So sorry to hear you're not a suitable bestie for your bunny sister, but no doubt you're not lacking for love or companionship, being as cherished as you are by your humans! And talk about living the good life! We can see from you photos you truly are living your BEST life, romping and playing in your garden, enjoying a yummy diet, being loved so completely, treated to all your heart desires and more!

Although we thought he would be companion to our female rabbit, we have discovered to our dismay that Skittles is a boy. So now they have to live separately. But he is still a very loved bunny. He got to play outside today and enjoyed that.
    How lucky your family is, Skittles, having a best friend, a full fledged, furry family member in you! Inside and out you're just as special as can be, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, one most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Skittles! Meeting you today, reading your family's heartwarming tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing in your garden and munching on some tasty lettuce, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful, sweet Skittles, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear bunny sister, too!!!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Skittles

Name:  02.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  175.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy you are.
    You did enjoy being outside to play
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Skittles, what a sweetie you are! You're a beautiful Lop Rabbit with your soft-looking pale brown and white fur and your sweet face with long lop ears and lovely big dark eyes. You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! And what a great story you have to tell.. You came from an auction just earlier this month, but fortunately your dear person-to-be bought you before you were to be auctioned off and used for breeding! Now you are settling in to the new safe, comfortable, terrific home and family you deserve (and you always deserved!). You're getting used to a dog and another bunny as housemates. You got to play outside today, and you really loved it! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Skittles, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie and bunny and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of your favorite lettuce!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Skittles, sweet bunny! I like your light colored fur and your cute ears! I am very glad you went to your now-forever home instead of breeding. You are settling into your new home with your people, dog and bunny house-mates! You will get to enjoy things like a proper bunny diet, play time, treats and love! As it should be !

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Skittles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Skittles, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! We are so glad you were saved from being over-bred! There are thousands of homeless bunnies in shelters right now, waiting to be adopted, and people need to stop breeding poor animals for profit! We hope you stay away from the dog in your home ... You have had a lot of scary situations in your life and need love, calmness and security right now. Sending ALL best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, SAFE life, Sweetie! XOXO

www.guineapigsrfun.net

P.S. https://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com/bl...g-your-rabbit/