Thread: Beautiful Shoug!

Beautiful Shoug!

Dearest Shoug, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Turkish Angora girl you are, with that thick, fluffy snow-white fur that looks so soft. You have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. And what a long tail you have! You're so cute in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. It shows off your beauty so very well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Kuwait to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You enjoy attention but only from your own family members. Once you decide someone is okay, you let that person pet you and maybe even enjoy purrs and rubs from you. You keep your classic silky fluffy coat spotless. You don't really like to be brushed, but you allow it when necessary. You go outside sometimes, but just like your dear person, you prefer staying inside with the air conditioning. That's very good, much safer for you inside! You're very sweet, the best cat! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shoug, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-03-2022 at 01:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Shoug!

Greetings, Shoug in Kuwait! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a treat! Having the rare Turkish Angora as our featured honoree! (My beloved Buddy, now at the Rainbow Bridge, was a beautiful Turkish Van/Angora, just like you!)

And what a gorgeous Turkish Angora girl you are, Shoug! Your plush, snow white coat is magnificent, your fastidious grooming routine on full display! And not only are you a vision to behold, you're just as sweet and loving as can be, even to strangers, following a brief introduction that is, lol, gracing them with your sweet purrs and rub or two!

Shoug is a sweet cat, and likes attention, but just from her own family members. Once you have earned her trust, she will not only allow you to pet her, but might even choose to grace you with her purrs and rubs.
    How lucky your human is, having you in her/his life! Beautiful, packed with purrsonality and heart, you truly one EXTRA special girl, Shoug...BEST cat ever!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Shoug! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond of love and trust you and your human share, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and napping and feasting on your fave foods and treats; receiving all the cuddles and attention you crave; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Shoug, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Shoug!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Shoug in Kuwait! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Turkish Angora lady you are! Your fur looks very smooth and soft to pet, and I like your long tail! You keep your coat very clean, and you allow brushing when it is necessary. You are gorgeous!

I smiled when I read about all the things you do! You go outdoors occasionally, maybe to take a quick look and check on what may be happening. You mostly prefer being indoors. You like attention from your family members, and others must earn your trust. When that happens, you allow the person to pet you and you might even respond with purrs! You are always a lovely Turkish Angora cat!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Shoug!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678