Thread: Gorgeous Guy Goose!

Gorgeous Guy Goose!

Dearest Goose, a.k.a. Monsieur Gustav, what a gorgeous guy you are, indeed! You're an absolute stunner of a Tuxedo gentleman, dressed for any occasion! Those trademark black and white fur markings are arranged in a beautiful pattern, complete with white gloves and shoes. What an absolutely adorable, sweet face you have, with mostly black fur with that white blaze down from your forehead to your nose, the white mustache and whiskers, and your white chin with the black goatee. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Illinois to pet you, and pet your dear older sister and very best friend Maggie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You clearly think you're a dog, because you can play fetch tirelessly, with your little catnip cat toy or any catnip toy. You're very affectionate, loving everybody, and you've never made an enemy. You love belly rubs, and you give kisses for treats. You and Maggie bonded on the very first day you met. You love to groom each other, nap together, share sunbeams, and play chase. You enjoy sunbathing, and snoozing on your window seat, and entertaining Meowmie and friends on video chat and your own Instagram! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Goose, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Maggie and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-01-2022 at 01:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Goose!!!

Meow Monsieur Gustav, a.k.a. Goose! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a gorgeous, most fetching feline you are, Goose! You're looking so dapper in your formal wear, your tux and bowtie, all of that finery topped off topped with your fab 'stache! You do your namesake proud, Goose! hehe And take about photogenic! Have you ever considered modeling? You're a natural for the camera, Goose! Your photos off the charts swoon worthy! Yep, you're sexy and you know it! As the saying goes, if you've got it, flaunt it, and you've "got it" in spades!

But not one to settle on your stunning good looks alone you're packed with purrsonality and an unbridled zest for life; a heart as big as they come; just as outgoing and loving as can be; a friend to all! Inside and out you truly are purrfection on 4 paws, Goose, beautiful inside and out! How lucky your human is, having a gorgeous, energetic and playful, sweet and loving fur baby in you, Goose! You're the best, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, blow out bash of a Cat of the Day soiree...playing fetch with your fur sis and bestie, Maggie; entertaining your friends and family on Face Time; taking a long, sun soaked nap; receiving bunches of belly rubs and smooches (read treats, hehe); being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, gorgeous Goose, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Love to dear sister Maggie, too!

SO handsome!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~