Thread: Adorable Georgie!

Adorable Georgie!

Wheek, wheek, Georgie! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this cavy loving home!

What a handsome, pawsitively precious wheeker man you are, Georgie! My piggy loving heart melted, the moment I laid eyes on your beautiful, adorable, sweet self! Your longing expression in that top photo is priceless!

Sounds like you have two speeds, Georgie: Joyful and ecstatic...definitely not dull!
    Speaking of joy, just as your Daddy says, the joy you Guinea Pig kids bring to our lives is truly a priceless gift!

He has brightened our lives and home in so many unexpected ways and has taught us to be more joyful humans.
    We are so very thankful to your family for choosing rescue, Georgie, welcoming into their home and hearts one most deserving boy! Sadly, there are so many precious pigs languishing in shelters across the country, patiently waiting for a furever family of their own, one as loving and committed as yours! Hopefully, after reading your proud Daddy's heartwarming tribute, learning of the joy you bring to his and your Mom's days, another family will consider adoption too! They won't regret it!

How very lucky your Mom and Dad are, Georgie, having a fur son as energetic and personality packed, as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their very own! More than a pet, or even a best friend, you're family...they're source of never ending smiles, joy and laughter!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your squee worthy pics has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra free floor time, popcorning with pure delight; chowing down on some yummy fruit and veggies; napping in your hidey hole and cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Georgie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Georgie sounds perfect!

I really enjoyed reading that your pet makes you more joyful. That really made me smile. Enjoy him for years (I hope)!

Congratulations, Georgie, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable, precious and handsome! (We cavies/gps!) We're so glad you have found a wonderful home where you are truly loved and appreciated! After over 35 years of adopting homeless cavies/gps from Humane Societies/shelters, I can say truthfully that there is no such thing as a "dull" gp! Cavies/GPs are full of distinct individuality and personality IF they live in a safe environment where they are loved unconditionally and feel totally secure and free of fear. Every cavy/gp has their own unique personality, likes, dislikes - just like humans. ALL cavies/GPs are Heaven-sent, precious gifts from God! ALL of our gps have added so much JOY to our home EVERY day! Sending ALL best wishes to darling, endearing Georgie for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life! XOXO

Our Adopted Cavy/GP Fun Photo Web Site: www.guineapigsrfun.net

*Please Spread the Word ~ Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (big OR small) because ALL Pets Deserve Loving Fur-ever Homes*

Georgie

Name:  large1.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a little cutie who has found the perfect home.
    It's great that your humans learned so much to properly take care of you
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Georgie, what an adorable Guinea Pig you are indeed! You're absolutely gorgeous with that colorful, soft-looking fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. And what a delightful personality you have, too! As your dear Dad says, "He is joyful when his life is normal and ecstatic when life is better. " You were your dear new Mom and Dad's first guinea pig, and you've taught them so much about the joys of having a cavy family member. You've brightened their home and their lives in so many unexpected ways and taught them to be more joyful humans! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Georgie, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery