Thread: Adorable Rowdy Roxy!

Hybrid View

Adorable Rowdy Roxy!

Dearest Rowdy Roxy, you're utterly adorable! What a beautiful lady you are! Your multi-color fur is so pretty with that mix of grey-black Tabby and brown-orange Tabby pattern, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! What an adorable, colorful child you were and still are! And it is so nice to see you and your dear Meowmie cuddling up together. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, and what a story you have to tell! You are Rowdy Roxy indeed, full of energy and full of mischief. You went through three foster homes before you and your Real True Purrrfect, Purrrmanent family got together for good. I am so very glad and grateful to you all that you found each other! Now you are living the wonderful life you deserve (and you always deserved) in your true cat's paradise, with your dear Purrrents and acres of land to explore and call your own. You are their rowdy little girl, and you all love each other very much, don't you. Wat a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Roxy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Rowdy Roxy!!!

Hi Roxy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh Roxy! That photo of you snuggled up against your Mommy's shoulder is beyond heart-melting! In fact, all of your photos are over the moon swoon worthy!

What a beautiful Tabby girl you are indeed, Roxy, beautiful inside and out; packed with purrsonality and an unbridled zest for life! I too can't begin to imagine how a girl as pretty, as sassy and sweet, as special as you was on her 3rd foster home at a mere 5 months old. But, as the saying goes, "a lid for every pot," and there's no denying that you and your Mom and Dad were meant to be, a purrfect fit! And though, once upon a time, your Daddy may not have been the biggest kitty fan, well, that was before he met you! No surprise to hear how handily you wormed your way into his heart, Roxy! Who could resist?

How lucky your family is, sweetheart, having been blessed with a fur daughter as beautiful, as sweet and social, as playful and loving as you! You truly are a gem of a girl, Roxy, just as special as can be, your family's Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

This girl is just plain happy to be alive and we are so lucky to have her. She's our cat of the day every day.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Roxy! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's heartwarming tribute and seeing your lovely photos has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...having fun playing outdoors; rough housing with your Daddy, and cuddling with your Mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Roxy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~