Thread: Marvelous McKenna!

Marvelous McKenna!

Dearest McKenna, what a marvelous lady you are indeed! You are absolutely stunning, with that plush, soft-looking fur in such a gorgeous, unusual arrangement of colors, and thar round sweet face with perky pink ears and long white whiskers. We can certainly see your Siamese heritage in those lovely big blue eyes! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It is beautifully composed, you so comfortably settled on that blue-green chair, your nice big feet in front of you and your tail curled up into the upper right corner of the shot. And how cute you are with that purple heart pendant! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your original dear Purrrsons had to move, and their dear friends are fostering you until your original family finds a new home for them and you. I am so very glad and grateful that those kind, nice people are fostering you until things get settled! You miss your original family very much, but you are enjoying your foster-home. As you say, "Foster people are the best temporary friends a girl can have!" You like to explore their back yard and play with your catnip mice (when no one is watching), and those large, comfy chairs are wonderful! You and both your families all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling MdKenna, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and both your dear families and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-24-2022 at 10:31 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Miss McKenna!

My name is McKenna, and I live in a foster home. My family had to move, so some friends of theirs are letting me stay with them until my family can find a place to live. I miss them very much, but the foster family (an elderly couple) is very nice. They say I "Refuse to reveal" my age - but I was taught a lady never tells.

I like to explore the back yard and play with my catnip mice (when no one is watching). Large, comfy chairs are wonderful! I am looking forward to being with my family again, but am glad these nice people are letting me stay while things get settled. Foster people are the best temporary friends a girl can have.
    Hello, lovely McKenna! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty lady you are! I like your sweet round face, your gem-like blue eyes and your wonderful markings! Oh yes, I see your Siamese heritage! I would be very glad to pet you, because your fur looks very plush and soft to pet. Since I can't, though, I'm sure your guardians will be very glad to pet you for me.

I smiled as I read about all the things you like to do! You enjoy time in a large, comfortable chair - maybe napping, observing all that's happening, and always being gorgeous! You play with your catnip mousies, but you do that when no one is watching You like to explore the back yard! Best of all- you are loved by your family and by your foster people too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous McKenna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous McKenna!

Hi McKenna! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a gorgeous, utterly swoon worthy, Meezer mix girl you are, McKenna! As for your unknown age? Let me just say beauty is timeless!

That said, hooray for fosters!!!
    We are endlessly thankful to your dear foster pawrents for providing you safe refuge, a comfy home (and chair, hehe), and all the love you require until that happy day when you and your humans are reunited! They truly are heroes in my book! And while I'm sure you miss your humans terribly, until that happy day when you and they are together again, it's comforting knowing how well cared for and loved you are! As you say, sweetheart, "foster people are the best friends a girl can have!" Life is good!!!

Thanks for taking some time out to paw off a note to us, McKenna, sharing your heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage...exploring your backyard and playing with your catnip mice (when no one is looking, lol); napping in your comfy chair; feasting on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet McKenna, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! And here's to hoping you and your family are reunited very soon!

Gorgeous McKenna!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~