Thread: Lovely Lovebird Minni!

Lovely Lovebird Minni!

Greetings, Minni! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Peach-faced Lovebird you are, Minni! Your colorful, orange and lime green plumage is gorgeous, and oh my gosh, your sweet little face is a total heart-melter! And just as special as your outer beauty is your personality! Such a sweet and gentle soul, you've never met a stranger, brightening the days of all who cross your path with your adorable antics and playful ways! And talk about smart and talented...

Minni can also do some cool and strange tricks. There's one special one that she only does with me. She would crawl in to my shirt and come out of the sleeve. She loves to give massages to boys with a lot of hair. Not to girls, because her little feet get tangled in their hair.
    What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Minni, being so very loved by your special human, having a feathered partner to play and bond with, not to mention enjoying free fight in the house, those fun shoulder rides and hair grooming sessions! And equally blessed as you,, Minni is your special person, having a best friend feathered friend as beautiful, as sweet and joyful, as special as
    you in her/his life; having known your love and companionship the past 8 wonderful years! Every human should be so lucky!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Minni! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Minni...flying about the house and exploring the floor...or your human's shirt, hehe; munching on some yummy treats; napping in your custom made nest; cuddling with your partner and person; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Minni, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear partner too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Minni

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 174
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    Your person loves you and got you a friend.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Minni, what a gorgeous Peach-faced Lovebird you are! You're absolutely stunning with those orange and green and white feathers, and that sweet face with the golden-orange beak and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It shows off so well not just your beautiful coloring but also your delightful personality.

You're your dear young person's favorite pet and friend. She says "I love this cool bird!!!" You love to sleep on the little nest that she made for you. You get lonely when she's at school, so she got you a dear boy bird partner. He's a really nice guy, and you both get along well. You love kids, and you love to fly around the house. You do some cool and strange tricks, such as crawling into your friend's shirt and coming out of the sleeve! You say yes and no by moving your head. You love to chew on anything that's paper and hard, and you look around on the floor for things to chew on. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minni, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young human friend and boy bird friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe some special new paper and hard things to chew on!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Minni, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, adorable, brilliant, lovable and photogenic! (We birds!) We couldn't help but smile as we read all about your fun life and clever activities! We can tell that you bring a lot of JOY into your home! We're so glad you have such a loving human family who truly appreciate you! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net

Fun-Loving Minni

You are a very pretty girl, Minni! We enjoyed reading all the funny and smart things that you do to your family members I bet that you tickle their arms with your feathers when you walk through their shirt sleeves You are a beautiful girl, and we hope you continue to have a long, happy life with your family!