Thread: Sweet Smooch!

Sweet Smooch!

Hi Joe Cocker, a.k.a. Smoochie! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome, most fetching Blue Merle Cocker Spaniel boy you are, Smoochie! Your softly curled, Blue Merle coat is so beautiful! What I wouldn't give to stroke your long, velvety ears! And oh my gosh, your warm and soulful, brown eyes could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts!

Yes, you sure are a looker, Smoochie! But it's your big heart, your love for all things living that puts you paws above the rest! A sweet and gentle, kiss dispensing boy and a friend to all, the huggiest, kissiest Teddy Bear of a pupper, that you are! What I wouldn't give to be on the receiving end of a Smoochie smooch!

He is so gentle to any animal that he meets. We just dog-sat our neighbors' little puppy and the whole time he gave her little kisses and made sure when they played he didn't hurt her. He grabs treats with his lip to make sure he doesn't bite anyone by accident.
    What a lucky family is yours, Smoochie, having a fur son, a furry family member as special as you in their lives! Beautiful inside and out, the comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives is a priceless gift, indeed! What a treasure you are, Smoochie, one extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Joe Cocker is truly the sweetest dog anyone will ever meet.

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Smoochie! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration...playing and feasting on your fave foods and treats, receiving and giving bunches of slobbery smooches, being loved and pampered to pieces by your family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Loads of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Smooch, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Heart-melter Smoochie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Smoochie, a.k.a. Joe Cocker, you are utterly adorable! To begin with, you're absolutely gorgeous. I've never even seen a blue merle Cocker Spaniel before! What a stunning sight to introduce me! And what a delightful personality you have. As your dear person says, you're "the kissiest, huggiest Teddy Bear that is so sweet." When someone is sad, you come to the person and smooch that sadness away. Visitors to your home can expect to be smooched. You're also gentle to any other animal you meet. You helped your people dog-sat the neighbors' little puppy, giving her little kisses and making sure when you played that you didn't hurt her. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smoochie, onbeing chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Smoochie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a sweetheart who loves to give kisses.
    You are kind to everyone and do not like fights
    Celebrate your special day and many more