Thread: Beautiful Bengal Brothers Monte and Rhage!

Beautiful Bengal Brothers Monte and Rhage!

Dearest Monte and Rhage, a.k.a. Raj, what a stunning pair of Beautiful Bengal Brothers you are, so very handsome! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You look so different from each other in it, but it's not hard to see that brotherly bond there. You're so comfortable and content resting in that box together! Monte, you have gorgeous soft-looking fur in a Brown Tabby design, and such a sweet face with white mustache and goatee and lovely big pale-blue-green eyes. Rhage, you're a handsome ebony guy, with faint Tabby stripes in your fur showing through in the sunlight, and the sweetest face with lovely big pale-green eyes. You both came from the same cattery in Wales, siblings from different litters. Perhaps you have the same mother but different fathers? Well, whatever your heritage is, you're stunning indeed, absolutely fine Bengali boys! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to London and pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And you're not only beautiful to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonalities! Monte, you're six years old, and Rhage, you're seven. You're both very affectionate and very smart. Monte, there's not a door in the house, including the fridge, that you can't open. And Rhage, you're also "a clever little monkey." Your dear Purrrsons have to hide your biscuits and treats in plastic boxes in a cupboard under the stairs. If you could get in there, you'd open all the boxes! As they say, you "certainly keep life interesting!" You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Monte and Rhage, on being chosen Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Monte and Rhage in London! You are very beautiful kitties! Like my friend phesina, I too wish I could reach through my monitor and all to London to pet you both! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Bengal Brothers!

Hi Monte and Rhage (a.k.a. Raj) in London, UK! Happy Cats of the Day to you!

Be still my heart! What a precious pair, what a double dose of Bengali beauteousness we're treated to today!

Your sleek and shiny, plush black coat is gorgeous, Raj! And how striking are your Tabby markings, Monte, your jade green, eyeliner accented eyes! And not only are you two beautiful in looks, but quite the cunning, clever pair, able to open those boxes and doors with such aplomb! lol You two no doubt keep your human on her/his toes with your monkey lik
    e antics and mischievous ways, but that only adds to your charm! And though you two may be brothers from another mother (or father, hehe), there's no denying what a beautiful, unbreakable bond you share! Two best buddies nesting side by side in a black box? That says it all! And how jealous am I, reading how you two enjoy the warmth and comfort of your toasty warm greenhouse on those chilly days! Ahh, life is good!

And equally lucky as you two is your human, having two beautiful, playful, sweet and loving fur kids in you, Monte and Raj...doubly blessed! You two truly are one precious pair, just as special as can be, inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, boys! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your beautiful photos has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...sniffing out that hidden treasure chest 'neath the stairs, searching for those biscuits, hehe; curling up together in your greenhouse, enjoying a nice, long nap; receiving oodles of cuddles; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Raj and Monte, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~