Thread: Happy Havee Bear!

Happy Havee Bear!

Dearest Havee Bear, what a gorgeous German Shepherd/Rottweiler guy you are! You're so beautiful with that soft-looking black and brown fur and that sweet face with the lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They capture your delightful personality so well, and how sweet to see that one of you so happy with your special friend some ten years ago! You were a gift to her on her first birthday, just a puppy yourself, and you've been together fourteen years now. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Havee Bear, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Havee Bear!

Hi Havee Bear! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a hunky, handsome, oh so HAPPY gentle giant, Teddy Bear of a GSD x Rottie boy you are, Havee Bear! Just look at that big, beautiful smile! All of your photos are beyond heart-melting, Havee Bear, but that one of you with your very young lady is beyond heart-melting!

How blessed your young lady was, that wonderful Christmas so many years ago, finding sweet, precious, little you, wrapped in fur, under the tree; BEST Christmas gift ever! And what a beautiful bond of love and devotion you and she have forged over the past 14 wonderful years, Havee Bear; best friends for life! A young lady couldn't hope for a furry friend any more special than you, sweetheart! Inside and out, in looks, smarts and heart you're perfection on 4 paws, Havee Bear, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Havee Bear! Meeting you today, reading your proud lady's love filled tribute, seeing your over the moon, heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you're having the bestest Dog of the Day celebration ever, sweetheeart...splashing in a pool of cool water and playing fetch (with no return)" lol; munching on some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles and tail skritches; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, big Havee bear sized hugs and slobber box level smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Havee Bear, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Besties!!!

Happy Havee Bear!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Havee Bear

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a wonderful giant pup
    You took good care of your little girl as she grew up
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Havee Bear, I would like to give you a big hug for your special day! I like your smiling face! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678