Dearest Kitty, you are darling indeed! What an adorable lady you are, mostly white with orange Tabby markings. My mostly orange Tabby lady with white markings Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You are so pretty relaxing there on that newspaper and gazing up with those pale-orange eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet that soft-looking fur, and give you some tummy-rubs (only if you'd like some, that is). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me and give you some tummy-rubs if you so desire .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very intelligent and very special. You're full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You enjoy playing with your ball and your fish on a string, so you can run and jump. You love people, and you meow a lot when visitors leave because you want them to stay. You wait at the door when you know your skin-sister is coming over for coffee. You were a gift to your dear Purrrsons when their friend could no longer keep you. You're the gift that keeps on giving! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kitty, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.