Thread: Sweet Sassy Poppy!!!

Sweet Sassy Poppy!!!

Hi Poppy! (LOVE your name!) Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, sweet and sassy, utterly adorable Chinchilla Holland Lop bunny you are, Poppy! My heart is in full meltdown mode, Poppy, poring over your beyond precious photos! Oh my gosh! How adorable you look modeling that um, antler hat, hehe, and how sweet is that shot of your young lady cuddling you!

How lucky your human is, Poppy, have a playful, fun loving, personality packed furkid in you! Yes, you do have your sassy side, but your sweet and loving side far outweighs the sass, that occasional temper thump!: You truly are a friend to all, even making pals with your kitty sib!
    And what a lucky bunny you are, Poppy, being treated to nothing but the best, including but not limited to free range of the house, yummy treats, all the love your heart can hold! Ahh yes! Life is good, and no bunny is more deserving than you, Poppy! You truly are the best, Poppy, beautiful inside and out, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter for your family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Poppy! Meeting you today, reading your young lady's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration...hopping about the house and playing with your treat and pink, metal ball; spending fun time in your garden; feasting on some yummy razzberries and banana and big bown of salad; receiving tons of cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, precious Poppy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sweet Sassy Poppy, you are adorable indeed! What a beautiful Chinchilla Holland Lop Rabbit you are, with that gorgeous grey fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so pretty in all of them and look so content. And how wonderful to see you with your dear young friend! You're not only gorgeous, you're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You have fun playing with your dear kitty housemate and with your treat ball and your pink metal ball. You don't live in a cage, you're a free roamer. You don't get into trouble except at night, when you make a lot of noise and keep your dear person awake. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Poppy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and kitty friend and young human friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of bananas and raspberries!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Poppy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You just don't like to be told "no"
    but you are lucky enough to have the run of the house
    Celebrate your special day and every day

Congratulations, Poppy, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, playful, precious, photogenic and truly loved! We are so impressed by your loving human family taking such great care of you! It's easy to tell that your BFF is the beautiful, smiling girl holding you! Your photos are just adorable and should be featured on a bunny calendar! (From your expression, I would love to know what you're thinking in the photo with the reindeer ears - LOL!) We had to laugh when your BFF mentioned all the noise you make at night - those are the sounds of a happy, confident, playful bunny! Sending ALL best wishes to you for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net

Pretty Poppy

Poppy, you are a beautiful, clever girl, and we can tell from your pictures and biography that you are the Queen of your household
    We hope you are having fun this week with your POTD honor! Very much deserved!