Thread: Precious Bugsy

Precious Bugsy

Oh Bugsy, sweet baby boy. I'm in tears, reading your heartwarming backstory, your proud Daddy's love filled tribute to his (and your Mommy's) beautiful fur son.

"Special" doesn't begin to describe you, Bugsy, yet special you are indeed, and special not only for the unconditional love and devotion you've blessed your family with the past 16 wonderful years and counting, the immeasurable joy you bring to their lives, but uniquely special in your ability to sense the vulnerability in others, those in need of a bit of encouragement. The comfort you have brought to the lives of so many others over the years, 2 and 4 leggers alike, truly is a priceless gift.

What makes him special is that he has been given a gift that I have never heard of or seen. He is attracted to just sick animals or sick humans. If you are dying of cancer whether you're a dog or a human, my baby Bugsy will comfort you. Plenty of stories that prove he has given a gift to comfort those in need
    How very blessed your Daddy was, Bugsy, that fateful day he happened upon you at that gas station just across the border, your big, brown eyes gazing up at him longingly as if to say, "I belong with you!" And so it was, and so it was meant to be. Going in for a just a tire change, he thought, your Daddy left for home with your in his arms, his priceless treasure. Yes, today you are being crowned our VERY special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day. But we all know you are your pawrents Dog of the Day, EVERY day; their heart dog, the love of their lives, their Dog of a Lifetime.

I have never been so attached to anything or anyone in life. He's my home, he's my heart, I get out of bed just for him. I live in my life just for him, and now I struggle and realizing that I only have days left any day now it's going to be time.
    I'm sorry to hear you're not doing so well right now, Bugsy. But comforted knowing that until the times comes for you and your family to be parted (just temporarily!), you're still enjoying and savoring every minute of your time together, all of those things you love...taking a ride up to the mountains or the park, inhaling all of those heavenly scents; receiving all the attention, the care you need and the love you crave, 24/7. And I don't know, Bugsy...I have a feeling you still have a lot more loving and living to do.🙏🙏🙏

Heartfelt thanks to your Daddy for sharing you with us, Bugsy, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special boy! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...taking a stroll about town in your custom fitted, tricked out Bugsy buggy; enjoy some yummy treats; cuddling with your Mom and Dad; being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, precious Bugsy, Dog of a Lifetime! Now I'm off to check out your photos on FB!!!

Beautiful Bugsy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, dearest Bugsy, you are precious indeed! I am so moved, nearly in tears, reading your touching, love-filled story. What a beautiful Chihuahua you are, both physically and spiritually! It is a delight to look through your photo album. That's a wonderful story of how your dear person adopted you when you were just eight weeks old. Now you are Sweet Sixteen years, and you two have been together all that time! You are starting to show your age, but your person gives you 24/7 attention and care for all your needs. He/she pushes you around in your "bugaboo cart" so you can still enjoy the scenery.

What a gift you've proven to have, a gift your person has never heard of or seen! You are attracted to sick animals and sick humans, and you can sense when someone needs you. You go to them, share time and love with them, give them comfort in their need. What an amazing, blessed creature you are, dearest Bugsy, giving so much to so many, making so much difference in their lives! You and your person love each other very much, don't you. He/she says "He's my home, he's my heart, I get out of bed just for him." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bugsy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bugsy

Name:  07s.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  9.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a special little guy. You have given comfort to so many
    You are very much loved since the day you were rescued.
    Celebrate your special day and every day you have left