Thread: Sweet Bunny Schnuffel!

Sweet Bunny Schnuffel!

Greetings, Schnuffel, a.k.a. "Nuffi" in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

AWW! What a beautiful, most precious Lionhead x bunnster you are, Nuffi! 🐰🐇 Your fluffy, fawn colored coat is so pretty, looks SO soft! And how heart-melting are your big, dark, eyes!

Your young human is one lucky guy/girl, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and gentle, as loving as you, bringing so much joy and happiness to her/his life! What a very special bond you and she/he have forged, Nuffi, what special times you two share, be you playing, watching some TV, cuddling on the couch, cherishing every moment together! After all, that's what friends, best friends are for!

We spend lots of time together and have a really good time. Every evening, Nuffi plays with me, we watch televison together and cherish every moment. Thank you for the great time! You touch my heart and make me happy.
    What a very special boy you are indeed, Nuffi, beautiful inside and out, the bestest friend a human could ever hope for!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the love you and she/he share, has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Nuffi...playing and spending special time with your human, munching on some yummy bunny treats as you watch TV, receiving tons of cuddles, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Schnuffel, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Schnuffel!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bunny you are, Nuffi! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Bunny Schnuffel

Congratulations Schnuffel on your June 4th Pet of the Day Honor! You are a cutie pie and a real snuggle bunny Hoping you are being spoiled on your POTD weekend!

Dearest Schnuffel, or Nuffi, what a sweet bunny you are indeed! You're an absolutely gorgeous Lionhead-mix rabbit, with that long, soft-looking light brown fur and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! When your dear person wakes up, you see him/her, and then you have fun together before the rest of the day starts. You have lots of really good times with each other. In the evenings you play and watch television together. You both cherish each moment. He/she says to you: "Thank you for the great time! You touch my heart and make me happy." You are his/her pet, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nuffi, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Schnuffel

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 301
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy who enjoys playing with his person.
    You are very much loved. Celebrate your world famous day

Hello, Schnuffel in Germany! What a sweet, fluffy bunny you are! I smiled as I thought about you and your caring person playing, watching television, or sharing snuggle time together!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Nuffi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Schnuffel, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable, precious, photogenic, huggable and loved! We are overwhelmed by the loving words of your human BFF! What a sweet, sincere tribute! I wish every pet (big and small) on Earth would be treasured and loved like you are! And, I agree ~ cherish EVERY moment you have together! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Schnuffel! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net