Thread: Beautiful Bo!

Beautiful Bo!

Hi Bo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Lab loving home!

You, dear Bo, embody everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed. From you stunning good looks (just look at that sleek and shiny black coat, those sparkling copper colored eyes!) to your unwavering love for, and devotion to your humans...your big heart...a family couldn't hope for more in a furry family member!

Yes, you may have been born with a bit of a health challenge at birth, but with proper care and vet treatment it wouldn't be long before you would grow into the beautiful, life and people loving Labbie boy we meet here today! What I wouldn't give to be on the receiving end of those Bo kisses!

How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furry family member and best friend in you, Bo! Inside and out, in looks and in heart, you couldn't be any more precious, more perfect if you tried!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom/Dad's love filled tribute, and seeing all of your heart-melting photos has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Bo...playing and spending fun time with your family, maybe taking a swim, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and treats; giving and receiving bunches of slobbery smooches; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Bo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your furry/animal siblings too!

Beautiful Bo!!!

Precious baby Bo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bo, you are beautiful indeed! What a stunning Black Lab you are, with that sleek, glossy coat and that sweet face with the lovely big brown eyes and what looks like a smile (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're gorgeous in them all, and what an adorable puppy you were!

You have the most delightful personality, too. You're so sweet, and you love to give kisses. And what a story you have to tell! Your person got you for free because you had a rare disease called "puppy strangle." He/she took you to the vet and got you treated for this. You're now a happy, healthy Lab, and you love to run and play. You're bigger than most Labs because of the antibiotics you got when you were small. You and your person and your animal housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bo, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and critter housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bo

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You had a bad start in life, but things turned out well.
    In return, you give lots of kisses and love
    Celebrate your special day and many more