Thread: Wonderful Wendy!

Wonderful Wendy!

Hi Wendy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Be still my heart!!! What an adorable, most precious, oh so photogenic Miniature Poodle girl you are, Wendy! Your snow white coat is so beautiful, and your big, brown eyes, that black button nose could melt the hardest of hearts! Not to forget those amazing, long, curly ears! Many thanks to your family for including so many fabulous photos along with their tribute! You sure know how to strike a pose, sweetheart, the consummate doggie model! hehe Major props to your talented photographer for capturing so many facets of your sweeet, fun loving personality to perfection! Seriously, I just can't stop looking!

How very lucky your family is, dear Wendy, having a beautiful, adventure seeking, sweet and loving fur baby in you! Be you watching your turtle  friend in his/her tank or hamming it up for the camera, you never fail to bring a smile to the faces of all who cross your path...including your vet! A friend to all, that you are! Most important of all, who are one much loved and cherished, full fledged member of the family! You truly are a treasure, Wendy, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be, in ways to numerous to mention!

She is special most of all because she gives us so much love. She could make anyone smile, her behavior is always happy.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Wendy! Meeting you today, reading your family's love filled tribute and seeing your over the moon, beyond precious photos has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...enjoying a fun adventure, spending fun time with your family, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Wendy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Wendy, you are utterly adorable! What a beautiful Miniature Poodle you are, with that fluffy white curly fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those bushy ears and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. You are adorable in every one of them! And what a delightful personality you have. You're full of energy, and you make your dear people smile with your antics. You know you are a big dog, regardless of your physical size! You're very busy and always ready for any adventure or journey. You love watching the dear turtle in its tank, and we're sure you two are communicating with each other. You're always happy, and you're very special because you give so much love. You and your dear family members, including the turtle, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wendy, onbeing chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wendy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful, snow white little girl you are.
    You have an amazing personality, even friends with the turtle
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Wonderful Wendy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana