Thread: Gorgeous Carlos!

Gorgeous Carlos!

Dearest Carlos, what a gorgeous fellow you are! You are so handsome, with that soft-looking Orange Tabby fur with such bright colors, and that sweet face with with the cute pink nose and those lovely big orange eyes. And I love those pink paw-pads! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. There are so many pictures of you looking comfortable and content, and that kitten picture is adorable! My Orange Tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" (in German, of course). I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Schriesheim, Germany and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are your family's first cat, and you've been with them for four years now, ever since you were that adorable kitten. You're sweet and funny, and your fur is cuddly and very soft. You and your dear friend love to play together, and you love playing with your rope toy. You're physically a grown cat, but you still have the energy of a kitten! You make your friend smile with your antics. Every night you go to sleep in her/his bed. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carlos, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Captivating Carlos!

Hi Carlosbin Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

What a handsome hunk of orange purrfection graces our Cat of the Day page today! My Orange man, Tigg'r, sends congrats from across the miles to you for nabbing "top cat" honors! , i

The photos your human has included with her/his tribute are utterly heart-melting, your baby pic especially, and we can see, like so many of our feline family members, you've found the sink! And oh my gosh, how heart-melting are those pics of you cuddling with your stuffies!

How lucky your young human is, having a "first" as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Carlos! It's no wonder he/she loves you SO very much! In looks, purrsonality and heart, a human couldn't hope for more in a best furry friend! You truly are one in a million, Carlos, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming, love filled tribute, seeing your beyond heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your rope toy and spending fun time with your human, chowing down on some yummy treats, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Carlos, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Carlos, sweet ginger kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are! I like your orange fur, your tabby stripes, and your cute pink paw pads! Your pictures show me how adorable you were as a kitten, and what a good-looking grown up kitty you are! Your person writes that you have plenty of kitten energy, and you like to play! I imagine it is fun to watch you playing with your rope toy or just having fun being a cat.

You are sweet and funny, and your person writes that your fur is very soft. You sleep with your person at night, and you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Carlos!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678