Dearest Carlos, what a gorgeous fellow you are! You are so handsome, with that soft-looking Orange Tabby fur with such bright colors, and that sweet face with with the cute pink nose and those lovely big orange eyes. And I love those pink paw-pads! Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. There are so many pictures of you looking comfortable and content, and that kitten picture is adorable! My Orange Tabby girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" (in German, of course). I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Schriesheim, Germany and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are your family's first cat, and you've been with them for four years now, ever since you were that adorable kitten. You're sweet and funny, and your fur is cuddly and very soft. You and your dear friend love to play together, and you love playing with your rope toy. You're physically a grown cat, but you still have the energy of a kitten! You make your friend smile with your antics. Every night you go to sleep in her/his bed. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Carlos, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.