Thread: Super Stupsi!!!

Super Stupsi!!!

Greetings, sweet Stupsi in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, adorable, heart-melter of a Lop bunny girl you are, Stupsi! Your plush, pearl grey and white coat is so lovely! And oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke your long, velvety lop ears, those softer than soft hairs on the top of your sweet head!

But just as your human says, it's your sweet, fun loving personality, how you crave your human's cuddles, that make you the EXTRA special girl that you are! No wonder your human loves you so very much, Stupsi! Inside and out you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried! How lucky your human is, Stupsi, having a best furry friend as sweet and loving, as special as you in her/his life! You truly are the best, Stupsi, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Stupsi! Meeting you today, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing and hopping about in your garden; munching on your fave bunny treats; spending special time with your human, receiving bunches of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Stupsi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Stupsi, what a super rabbit you are, indeed! You're so beautiful, and you have the most delightful personality, too. That fluffy white and grey fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long grey lop ears and lovely big dark eyes! You are your dear friend's pet rabbit, and you live in your hutch. You are very special to her/him, because you're funny and you like to cuddle. Your friend loves that you are very soft, and the hairs on your head are softest. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stupsi, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and a special serving of your favorite kinds of grass, leaves, flowers, and herbs, and treats and rabbit food, too!

Last edited by phesina; 05-27-2022 at 08:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stupsi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 220
Size:  10.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl who is so soft
    You do like to cuddle with your family
    Celebrate your world famous day

Hello, Stupsi in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a lovely bunny you are with your white and grey fur, your sweet face, and your lop ears! Your person writes that your fur is very soft, especially on your head. I am sending you some gentle pats for your special day, because in your picture your fur looks very lovely and soft to pat!

You are a busy bunny, too. You have a hutch to live in. Your person writes that you are funny, and you like to cuddle! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 -- you are very sweet and special!

Happy Pet of the Day to sweet Stupsi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678