Thread: Adorable Jolei!!!

Adorable Jolei!!!

Hi Jolei! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Be still my heart! Cuteness overload alert incoming!

Oh, what an adorable, pawsitively precious furry peanut of a Chi baby you are, sweetheart! Your photos have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush...too cute to be real! hehe

I so enjoyed reading your mommy's heartwarming tribute, Jolei...from learning how you were born, nestled between your fur mom and daddy, how you came to be named! And now, 13 years later, you're even more precious than the day you were born, beautiful inside and out, just as sweet and loving as can be, a friend to all!

How did your humans get so lucky, having been blessed with a fur baby, a full fledged family member, a girl as special as you! What a tiny treasure you are, Jolei, a gem, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jolei! Meeting you today, reading your mommy's heartfelt, love filled tribute and seeing your utterly over the moon, heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a super special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your fur sibs and feasting on your fave foods and treats; supervising your subjects with a velvet paw, hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and belly rubs, all the love and attention your heart desires! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and smooches to you, sweet, adorable Jolei, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your fur bros and sisters too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jolei, you are adorable indeed, over-the-moon adorable! What a precious Chihuahua you are, so beautiful in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. They show off your beauty, both physical and spiritual, so well. Your colorful furry coat is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those huge dark perky ears and lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! You're playful and curious and love to be in the middle of whatever is going on, even getting in the shower to look at your owner! You're very affectionate, loving attention and belly rubs. You're a very special dog, and you and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jolei, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jolei

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a little cutie who loves to be the center of attention.
    You want to be with your family, even in the shower.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Jolei, you look so beautiful and sweet. I have two Chihuahuas that make me so happy every day.
    They are very energetic and need a lot of attention. Luckily, they also sleep a lot. It seems to be quite a common thing among these little ones.