Thread: Magnificent Marvelous Mixie!

Threaded View

Magnificent Marvelous Mixie!

Dearest Mixie, what a magnificent marvelous lady you are! You're a breathtakingly beautiful Tortoiseshell cat, with fluffy thick fur in such a gorgeous array of colors, and the sweetest face with the same gorgeous fur coloring and lovely big golden eyes. My breathtakingly beautiful Tortoiseshell Angel girls Poppy and Galaxy say "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're absolutely adorable, relaxing propped up on your back in that chair and gazing at me with the slyest of looks in those golden eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down over to Chenoa, IL to pet you and skritch that tummy (only if you like tummy skritches, of course)! And pet your dear kitty housemate Fog and skritch his tummy (only if he likes tummy skritches, of course), too! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both and skritch tummies as desired for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You were part of a family of Mom-kitty and three kittens outside the home of your dear Purrrson-to-be. He/she served you all food and made a bed for you all in his/her screened-in porch. You all came into the house sometimes, and Fog and you kits had great fun playing together. You were shyer than your two kitten siblings. They became tame soon, and your Purrrents found new homes for them. And it turned out that your Mom lived down the street. Once the other two kittens went to their new homes, you started coming inside, making yourself at home and allowing your Purrrsons to pet and hold you. They were going to find you a home, but you let them know you'd already found your home.. with them!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! Your manners are Purrrfect, and you're very affectionate, loving to cuddle up to your Purrrsons. You're Fog's best friend, and you and he love to play together. You and he and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. They adore you, and they say all their lives are better because you decided to share your life with them. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mixie, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Fog and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-27-2022 at 08:54 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery