Thread: Big Boy Buddy!

Big Boy Buddy!

My goodness, dearest Buddy, you are one big boy indeed! What a gorgeous guy you are! That luxurious grey fur is so fluffy and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes and what looks like a big smile (and probably is!). And just look at that tail! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You look so comfortable all stretched out there! I wish I could reach through the screen and pet you, and pet your dear siblings brother Baby and sister Jordan, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be brought you and your siblings home as kittens from the steel mill where she/he works. She planned to find homes for you all, but you had your own plans. You all settled right in at home there with your new Purrrsons! They saw your large paws and thought you'd get big, but they had no idea how big, even though you don't get any more food than your siblings do. Your Purrrsons tell you your dad must have been an elephant or maybe a hippo! All the more of you to love! Your meow is very soft, though, softer than your siblings'. You all love each other very much, don't you. Your Purrrsons every pound of you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Baby and Jordan and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-24-2022 at 04:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Big Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Buddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my!!! What a big, beautiful, hunky handsome boy you are, Buddy, 31 lbs of pure feline purrfection, so much Buddy to love!! Yes, those paws were a giveaway, though as your human says they had no idea just how much paw you be growing into! Hippo-sized? Elephant-sized? What I wouldn't give to bury my face in your soft, furry belly! hehe And that look on your face is priceless! You look as though the camera caught you by surprise!

Endless, heartfelt thanks to your Mom/Dad for rescuing you and sister Jordan and brother Baby from the steel mill, saving you all from an uncertain fate! As for your humans' plan to find you all permanent homes? Well, seems you and your sibs had a thing or to say about that! hehe But honestly, did they even have a chance? How could they refuse a kitty as beautiful, as special as you...Jordan and Baby too! How blessed they were, the day you chose them to be your furever humans! And the rest is happy history!

Thanks for the BIG Buddy-sized smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, your rescue story, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with Jordan and Baby, feasting on your fave foods and treats, receiving tons of cuddles and belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, big, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Baby and Jordan too!

Beautiful Buddy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~