Thread: Terrific Teddy!

Terrific Teddy!

Hi there Teddy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

How perfect your show name is, "Theodorable," for you truly are one adorable (not to mention beautiful!) Welsh Pony! You Dun (?), honey colored coat is simply stunning, so sleek and shiny!
    And how gorgeous is your platinum blond, braided mane and long, flowing tail! The photos your young lady has included with her tribute, you and her posing so proudly for the camera, are heart-melting! Even before reading a single word of her tribute it became clear from the pics alone that you and she make for one terrific team!

It took a bit of time and training before you would overcome your fears, but oh, what how rewarding the work you put in was, growing into the proud and confidant, happy and high jumping pony we meet here today; you and your lady forming one very special bond of trust and love!

We had some ups and downs but we love each other. He was my first pony to ride and I learned so much on him. When he was bought, he was so scared of everything, he had to go be trained at a police horse stable because he was scared of everything.
    Just as your wise young lady says, we learn so much about life, the meaning of true commitment and friendship from our animal companions, and what a wonderful mentor your young lady has in you, Teddy! Partners in and out of the ring, best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Teddy! Meeting you today, reading your lady's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond of love and trust you two share has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Teddy...spending special time with your lady, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful, sweet Teddy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Please have your lady give you a fave treat for me, some apple or carrot, a yummy peppermint!

Gorgeous!!!

What a team!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Teddy, a.k.a. Theordorable, what a beautiful Welsh Pony you are, absolutely stunning! (I don't really think you're a Guinea Pig .) Your sleek, glossy coat is a beautiful light brown, with white highlights of tail and boots and braided mane. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show so well what a great team you and your dear young lady make! She says you're very special to her because you're a small pony who can jump so high! You were her first pony to learn to ride, and you and she have learned so much from each other. When you first arrived, you were so scared of everything, but with time and care and love you changed, seeming like a whole new pony. You've been together now for eight years, and she thinks wow, how good is that pony! You've jumped nearly four feet, amazing for a pony of only 11'3 hands. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Teddy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young lady and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Teddy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome little guy you are.
    You have learned to not be afraid, which is good
    Celebrate your special day and many more