Thread: Special, sweet Mikeit!

Special, sweet Mikeit!

What makes Mikeit so special is that at first we thought Mikeit was a male so we called her Mike. And after a few weeks we found out that Mike was a 'she' so we changed her name to Mikeit. (It's hard to say, I know, but she answers to it!) Mikeit is very friendly and very cute. Mikeit loves to sit on her jar of food ... I guess she thinks it's a throne or a sofa.

Mikeit also loves to watch the "Party of Five" reruns on T.V. At our house there a big lawn of grass - she love to go there and jump and play. That's what makes Mikeit so special!
    Hello, beautiful Mikeit in Israel! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a lovely bunny you are! I like your soft-looking blue grey fur, and your alert ears! I smiled when I saw the picture of your person giving you a hug, and I too am sending you a hug for your special day!

You are a busy bunny- being very friendly, sitting on your jar of food, and then going out on the lawn to jump and play! And always being a cute, loved bunny! Perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Mikeit!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Mikeit!

Hi Mikeit in Hafia, Israel! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful bunny boy (I mean girl!) you are, Mikeit! Yep, we humans are often on the wrong "end" of these um, things!No matter, for you couldn't be any more beautiful if you tried, just as cute as can be!!!

The photos your young man has included with his tribute are so sweet, Mikeit! Love that shot of you posing beside your duck pals, hehe And how utterly heart-melting is that photo of your human cradling you so lovingly! And we can see by that adoring look on your beautiful face that you love him every bit as much as he loves you..besties for life!

How lucky your human is, having a fur baby as precious as you in his life! What a treasure of a fur nugget you, Mikeit, beautiful inside and out, special beyond words!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...sitting on your glass food jar, a.k.a. "throne," hehe, hopefully munching on some of those yummy treats; playing and spending fun time in your BIG yard, nibbling on some green grass; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Mikeit, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mikeit

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 282
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little girl you are.
    You love to sit on your food jar and play in the grass
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Dearest Mikeit, you are special and sweet, indeed! You're absolutely adorable, so pretty with that fluffy grey fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those perky little ears and lovely big dark eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so cute with your duck pals, and then that shot of you with your dear young friend is so touching, showing so well the deep love shared by you two! You have the most delightful personality. You're full of fun and make your young friend and all your family smile with your antics. You love to go outside and jump and play on the lawn. Back inside you enjoy sitting on your "throne" food-jar and watching "Party of Five" reruns on T.V. You're very friendly and very cute. You and your young friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mikeit, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery