Thread: Too Cute Tinker!

Too Cute Tinker!

Hi Tinker! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

OMG! Mega cuteness overload alert! What an adorable Peek-a-Pom girl you are, Tinker...so much floofiness, and check out those awesome eyebrows, hehe! *Bonus points* for sharing the same name with a dear friend's furbaby! hehe

Seriously, you are just too precious for words, Tinker! And how truly special you must be, having been nominated by your family's new friends, having forged such a special bond of love and trust with them! You're even besties with their Chiweenie, Buddy! (Chi and Doxie? lol) Oh, what a precious sight that must be, you and your pup pal, Buddy, playing! What a happy, love filled friendship you all share, the humans and pups alike!

It took her a little while to get used to us, but now she loves us as much as we love her. She loves to play with my little chiweenie, Buddy. We feel very lucky to have her and her mom and dad as new friends.
    How lucky your Mom and Dad and new found friends are, having a fur baby, a best friend, a playmate as sweet and loving as you, Tinker; a friend to all, just as special as can be, beautiful inside and out, that you are! Washington State's loss is Virginia's great gain!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your family friend's heartwarming tribute, seeing your over the moon heart-melting pics has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! Hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...having a playdate with pup pal Buddy; chowing down on some yummy treats; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces by your Mom and Dad and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses on the way to you, precious Tinker, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Chiweenie Buddy, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Chewbacca doppelganger! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tinker, what an adorable, sweet Peek-a-Pom you are! You're absolutely precious with that beautiful, colorful, fluffy fur that looks so soft, and that sweet, sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes and the colorful eyebrows and mustache. My adorable, sweet, absolutely precious kitty girl Tinker says "Hello, Meow, Twin Sister!" She says you and she are the alter egos of each other!

You live with your nominator's neighbors, and you and they are quite the travelers, having recently moved to Virginia all the way from Washington state! (I wonder if your outdoor environment now is quite different from what you were used to!) The person who nominated you said it took a bit of time for you to get used to her/his family, but now you are all the best of friends, and you loving playing with their dear little Chiweenie, Buddy. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home and neighborhood you share!

Congratulations, darling Tinker, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and neighbors and Buddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-21-2022 at 07:33 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tinker

Name:  large111.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a cute little ball of fluff
    It took a little while to be friends with your neighbor
    Now you all love each other
    Celebrate your special day and many more