Thread: Handsome Junior!

Handsome Junior!

Dearest Junior, what a handsome dude you are indeed! You're an absolutely gorgeous hunk of a Tuxedo gentleman, with that trademark black and white fur in such an interesting design and that sweet face with the adorable pink nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They really capture your physical and temperamental beauty! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Gretna, LA to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemates Twinkles and Madison, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

What a terrific story you have to tell! You were a stray cat hanging out around the neighborhood mostly with the local opossums. You eventually got to know your kitty housemates-to-be Twinkles and Madison. You became more approachable and even came into their house once. And there you found a whole new world: friendly people, friendly cats, and, most important, a regularly-filled food bowl! You moved in permanently soon after. Now you come and go as you choose, sometimes staying away for days at a time. We're glad to learn those forays are becoming less frequent, and we hope some day you will settle in to stay! Your dear people are still the only humans you trust. You make a great doorbell for them, alerting them to visitors by zipping out through your cat door! You are a welcome addition to the family, and you all look forward to many more years together. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Junior, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Twinkles and Madison and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-21-2022 at 06:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Handsome Junior!

Hi Junior! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Wow!!! What a handsome, most fetching feline, you are, Junior, and quite the poser, hehe! Your photos are the best! Love your thick, plush coat, Junior, and those fabulous moo cow markings! But your outer beauty aside, what really pulled me in was reading your heartwarming rags to riches story!

You see, Junior was a stray cat who lived in the neighborhood associating more with local opossums than anything else. He eventually got to know our other two cats, Twinkles and Madison and became only slightly more approachable and even came into the house once. There he found a whole new world, friendly people, friendly cats and most importantly a food bowl, didn't take him long to move in permanently after that.
    And the rest is happy history! All it took was one paw in the door and the deal was sealed! Paling around with possums is no doubt fun! But nothing beats living the indoor life, a home filled with loving humans, kitty sibs to play and cuddle with and of course...a bottomless food bowl! (Yes! We noticed that full, beautiful belly!

So glad you left the full time outdoor life behind, Junior, truly living the good life now with your furever family! Hopefully before long those occasional forays will be a thing of the past too! How serendipitously blessed was your family, the day you chose them to be yours! They truly are one blessed bunch, having a fur baby, a full fledged, 4 footed family member as handsome, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Junior! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Junior, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute and see your heart-melting photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying an extra special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with sibbies Madison and Twinkles; napping and feasting on your fave foods and treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Junior, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur bros/sisters Madison and Twinkles too!!!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Junior in Louisiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome kitty you are! I like your black and white face, your cute pink nose, your whiskers, your cow-kitty markings and especially your two-colored paw pads! You are very good-looking, Junior! I would be glad to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you extra pats from me.

You were a stray kitty, hanging around with the possums when you began to get acquainted with Twinkles and Madison. You became a bit more approachable after that, and even came Inside on your own one time. That was a good visit because you met caring people, friendly kitties and discovered ... the food bowl!

You still go outdoors from time to time, and your own people are still the only ones you trust. You go out through your cat door when a visitor comes by... I am glad you are going outdoors less often, because you are safe in the house. Plus, you are an extra-special cat, and your people like to be graced with your presence!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Junior, and love to Madison and Twinkles too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ooooohhhh, yes, those two-tone paw pads! So sweet, Junior!!! (Thanks, Elyse, for pointing them out!)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery