Thread: Sweet Lilo!

Sweet Lilo!

Greetings, Lilo in Germany! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a beautiful, oh so precious wheeker girl you are, Lilo! The closeup photo your Auntie has included with her tribute, your sweet face, is over the moon heart-melting! And how lovely is your fuzzy, tri-color coat!

Having been mom to several Guinea Pigs over the years I was happily surprised when I read your age...8 years young! No doubt your amazing longevity is due to the wonderful care you have received over the years, just how loved you are, by all! What a lucky girl you are, Lilo, truly living every pig's dream life! And equally lucky are your humans, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furry family member and best friend in you! You're the best, Lilo, just as special as can be, one most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Thanks to your family for sharing you with us today, sweetheart! Reading your proud Auntie's heartwarming tribute, knowing how loved you are, has been such a treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special Pet of the Day celebration...treated to lots of fun floor time, wheeking and popcorning for joy, hehe; feasting on some yummy fruit and veggies...fiep fiep!;
    receiving oodles of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Lilo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 230
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a beautiful little senior.
    You have been well taken care of to be eight years old.
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Dearest Lilo, what a sweet, beautiful Guinea Pig you are! That multi-color coat of yours is absolutely gorgeous and looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big dark eyes and that cute little pink nose. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! It really captures both your beauty and your delightful personality. You and your dear young friend very much enjoy playing together. After playtime, it's time to rest. You sleep at night just like your dear people do. When you get hungry, you make cute fiep fiep noises. You're a fun pet, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lilo, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Lilo, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and precious! (We cavies/gps!) We're so glad you have a happy life with your human family. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! www.guineapigsrfun.net