Greetings, Lilo in Germany! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Guinea Pig loving home!

What a beautiful, oh so precious wheeker girl you are, Lilo! The closeup photo your Auntie has included with her tribute, your sweet face, is over the moon heart-melting! And how lovely is your fuzzy, tri-color coat!

Having been mom to several Guinea Pigs over the years I was happily surprised when I read your age...8 years young! No doubt your amazing longevity is due to the wonderful care you have received over the years, just how loved you are, by all! What a lucky girl you are, Lilo, truly living every pig's dream life! And equally lucky are your humans, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furry family member and best friend in you! You're the best, Lilo, just as special as can be, one most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Thanks to your family for sharing you with us today, sweetheart! Reading your proud Auntie's heartwarming tribute, knowing how loved you are, has been such a treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special Pet of the Day celebration...treated to lots of fun floor time, wheeking and popcorning for joy, hehe; feasting on some yummy fruit and veggies...fiep fiep!;
receiving oodles of cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Lilo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!