Thread: Sweet Sunshine!

Sweet Sunshine!

Dearest Sunshine, what a sweet, beautiful kitty you are! That pale Orange fur is so pretty, and you have such a sweet face with those lovely big eyes. My sweet, beautiful Orange kitty Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They show off your beauty and Purrrsonality so well! You're so cute , totally relaxed there against the wall, and your closeup shot is stunning. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Minneapolis to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate Nala and bunny housemate Loretta, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love going outside and chasing birds and chipmunks. You're very clean and very loving towards your dear friend's mother and sister, and you like to sleep on their laps. You don't sleep on your friend's lap, but you let him/her pick you up and pet you sometimes. You prefer human females to males, and you're not happy around people you don't know. You get along with Nala, but your friend thinks you would like to be the only cat. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sunshine, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and mom and sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-20-2022 at 06:30 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sunshine!

Hi Sunshine! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Well, Miss Sunshine! Aren't you beautiful! Your softly muted, orange colored coat is so pretty, the perfect compliment to your gorgeous, jade green eyes! And aren't you the character to boot, packed with purrsonality and spunk! Definitely a girl who knows what (and whom) she likes and doesn't!

Sunshine also only loves females ONLY, she gets very angry when she is around people she doesn't know or especially rude when they're males. She is very clean and is very loving towards my mom and my sister, not very much me but she lets me pick her up and pet her from time to time. She has gotten well with our old cat Nala, but I think she prefers her gone and her being the only cat/pet in the house
    You may have to share your home and the love of your humans with your older sister, Nala, but no worries, sweetheart! Your family has more than enough love to go around! And how lucky they are (especially your Mom and other skin sister, lol), having a playful and loving, beautiful fur baby in you, Sunshine! You truly are one of kind, marching to the beat of a different drummer, Sunshine! But no doubt your family wouldn't have you any other way, purrfect just as you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sunshine! Meeting you today, seeing your lovely photos, have been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending fun time outdoors, playing in the sunshine; chowing down on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Sunshine, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!
    Love to dear sister Nala too!!!

Beautiful Sunshine!!!

Holding up the wall!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~