Thread: Lucky Lovely Lucy!

Lucky Lovely Lucy!

Greetings, Lucy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh Lucy! I'm near tears after reading your bio., your human's love filled tribute to your her/his brave, beautiful girl! What a heartwarming, life affirming, rags to riches rescue story is yours, Lucy! I'm so, so very sorry to hear how you suffered before finding your way to your furever home, to humans and Chin sibs who would respect, cherish and love you forever and always.

Finally, you were given that safe place, that carefree, peaceful life you always deserved! And despite the abuse you suffered in your former life you never lost your your ability to trust and love, to enjoy life to its fullest, your sweet and gentle spirit shining brightly! Your courage and ability to bounce back after all you had been through is testament to just how special a girl you are, Lucy, an inspiration to us all!

Lucy is amazingly sweet. She warmed to us almost instantly. You can tell that she has had a hard life with the bite marks on her ears. We are so happy that we could give her a great home where she will not have to worry about other Chins being territorial with her.
    And what a heavenly match it turned out to be! How lucky your family is, the humans, Orville and Wally alike, having been blessed with a fur baby, a fur sibling as sweet and gentle, as loving as you, Lucy! You truly are a treasure, Lucy, beautiful inside and out, simply the best! (Love that curly tail and those speckled ear! hehe)

She is a blessing to us and we are trying to be the best blessing for her as well...
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos; learning of your happy life, how loved you are, has warmed me to the core! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with Orville and Wally; munching on some yummy Chin treats; cuddling with your humans, receiving bunches of skritches; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Lucy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Orville and Wally too!

That curly tail!!! Those ears!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    From a bad start in life go a happy home
    You are much loved and well taken care of
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Lucy, you are so lucky and so lovely indeed! What a beautiful Chinchilla lady you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You're so pretty with that soft-looking coat and that perfect cute little curly piggy tail! And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big dark eyes and those amazing big speckled ears. They carry the reminders of the earlier life you led that was not so happy, but they also celebrate your rescue and the wonderful home you have now! You came to your dear parents, and their dear other two Chinchillas, Wally and Orville, who were all delighted to welcome you home. You warmed to your new family right away, with no worries that the other Chins would get territorial with you. You're a bit independent, but you melt in your dear person's hands as soon as you start to get your scritches and loves. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Wally and Orville and parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery