Thread: Beautiful Bumper!

Beautiful Bumper!

Good morning, Bumper! Happy Doggo of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh! What a handsome, most precious Pittie boy you are, Bumper! Your photos...total meltdown! Y
    our sweet expression, your love filled brown eyes warm me to the core! You're a natural for the camera, sweetheart! What I wouldn't give to plant a BIG boop on your soft, warm and wet nose, Bumper, hehe! Yes indeed! In looks and in heart you personify all that we know to be the true nature of the Pitty: smart and playful; loyal and loving; cuddles craving mush buckets; gentle giants!

We are endlessly thankful to your furever family for choosing rescue, Bumper, saving you from the unspeakable, and just in the nick of time! We're so happy knowing you are living your best life, sweetheart, every doggie's dream life! And equally blessed are your humans! They truly hit the pup jackpot the day they opened up their home and hearts to you! What a treasure you are, Bumper, beautiful inside and out; living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

We love him to death and I can't imagine what we'd do without him.
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self with us today, Bumper! Reading your heartwarming, rags to riches tale, learning how loved you are, of the love you give in return, has been such a joy! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight...playing fetch and tug-o-war; chowing down on some yummy treats; spending special time with your family, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Bumper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart! That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bumper

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 199
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You were rescued just in time and show your
    appreciation every day to your family.
    You know so many tricks and are very much loved
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Bumper, you are adorable.. so, so precious! What a gorgeous American Pitbull Terrier you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They show off so well not only your physical beauty but also your delightful personality. What a terrific, heartwarming story you have to tell! I am so very, very glad and grateful that you were rescued just in time. You came Home to your True family, and you show every day how much love and energy and happiness you have to give. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bumper, on being chosen Dog of the day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery