Thread: Beauitful Sweet Shadow!

Beauitful Sweet Shadow!

Hi Shadow! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and belated happy 15th birthday wishes too!

What a stunning, captivating and enchanting house pantherette you are, Shadow! Your sleek and shiny, coal black coat is gorgeous, and how brightly your beautiful yellow eyes shine! And not only are you beautiful in looks but in heart as well; your human's ever vigilant and trusty "shadow;" her Velcro kitty; loyal and loving to fault! What a lucky Mom, having you there by her side through good times and tough times, bringing so much comfort and joy to her days!

He is special because he always makes me feel better when I am in a bad mood and loves to follow me around the house. So he is my little shadow, he got his name for his behavior, not just his color!
    Special in ways too many to mention, that you are, Shadow; beautiful inside and out; best kitty ever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Shadow! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you and she share, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and napping; chowing down on some bagel, chips and the protein of your choice, lol; dutifully shadowing your Mom, receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Shadow, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Shadow!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Shadow, you are beautiful and sweet indeed! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that sleek, fluffy, glossy ebony fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes looking straight up at me. You're a "stunning, captivating and enchanting house pantherette" indeed, as my dear friend tatsxxx11 put it so well! You're one handsome hunk of a fellow, who just turned fifteen years old! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Warwick, RI and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to eat all kinds of things, including many that cats supposedly don't like, such as various kinds of meat, dairy, bread, chips, bagels, etc. And what a gift you have that you share with your dear person so often! You make her/him feel better when she/he is in a bad mood. You love to follow her around the house. You're her little shadow, and that's how you got your name, from your behavior as well as your color! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 05-14-2022 at 05:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery