Hi Shadow! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and belated happy 15th birthday wishes too!

What a stunning, captivating and enchanting house pantherette you are, Shadow! Your sleek and shiny, coal black coat is gorgeous, and how brightly your beautiful yellow eyes shine! And not only are you beautiful in looks but in heart as well; your human's ever vigilant and trusty "shadow;" her Velcro kitty; loyal and loving to fault! What a lucky Mom, having you there by her side through good times and tough times, bringing so much comfort and joy to her days!

He is special because he always makes me feel better when I am in a bad mood and loves to follow me around the house. So he is my little shadow, he got his name for his behavior, not just his color!
Special in ways too many to mention, that you are, Shadow; beautiful inside and out; best kitty ever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Shadow! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you and she share, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and napping; chowing down on some bagel, chips and the protein of your choice, lol; dutifully shadowing your Mom, receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Shadow, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Shadow!!!