Thread: Terrific Tiri!

Terrific Tiri!

Hi Tiri, in Irvine, Scotland! Happy Cat of the Day, you gorgeous Moggie Lass!

Small but mighty, you stand tall with the cat crowd, indeed; one irresistible blend of friendly and fearless, you're loved by humans and canines alike! The purrfect puss package, in body and heart, a friend to all, that you are, Tiri! What's not to love!!!

Your family, your GSD bestie and all of your adoring friends and fans truly are one lucky lot, having you in their lives, Tiri! You're the best, and so very worthy of your "top cat" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting your marvelous Moggie self today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been such fun! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, paling around with your dear German Shepherd friend, spending fun time with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Moggie Tiri, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

PURRRRFECTION!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tiri, what a bonny Scottish Moggie lass you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that fluffy black and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes and long white whiskers and the almost-half-moon white mark by your nose. You're beautiful in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're so cute peering at us from around the door, and then that closeup shot is breathtaking! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Irvine, Scotland and pet you, and pet your dear German Shepherd best friend too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have a German Shepherd best friend because you know that, in spite of the stereotype, dogs and cats are NOT enemies! You're right up there with your local cat community. As your dear Purrrson says, you're "the perfect balance of wild and super friendly." Can't get better than that! You and your dear human and canine buddies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiri, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear German Shepherd and human pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful Tiri and happy Cat of the Day!

I met you and your person on Twitter after your picture was posted several days ago ... and here you are, the Cat of the Day! I like your black and white fur, your white whiskers and your sweet face! You are a lovely lady!

I smiled as I read about your perfect balance of wild and super-friendly! I also smiled as I pictured you having fun and snuggling with your German Shepherd best friend! I hope you enjoyed lots of celebrating your special day!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Tiri!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678