Thread: Sweet Snoopy!

Sweet Snoopy!

Dearest Snoopy, what a sweet Cocker Spaniel you are! You're absolutely gorgeous, with that dark reddish coat that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful personality you have! Your dear person says you learn new tricks even though you are "kind of old." You always protect her/him when you think she/he might get hurt. When you were young you had an accident that injured your leg. You tried not to show it, but when your dear people found out about it, they took good care of you. Now you run and walk and do whatever you want! She thinks you're the greatest dog in the whole world! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Snoopy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Snoopy!

Greetings, Snoopy in Israel! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Cocker boy you are indeed, Snoopy! Your rusty red coat is so beautiful! But oh my gosh, your warm and soulful brown eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! *swoon!* And though I don't consider 10 to be old in doggie years, whomever said you can't teach an "old" dog new tricks hasn't met you!

We're so happy to hear you recovered fully from that nasty accident, your leg injury, able to run and jump and play, enjoying all of those fun activities you love to the max! But as much fun a those activities are, I have to believe it's simply spending time with your human that makes your life complete, brings you the greatest joy of all! What a terrific team you and she/he make, what a beautiful bond you two share; better together forever and always!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, playful and smart, loyal and loving protector and best friend in you, Snoopy..."best dog in the whole wide world!!!" Inside and out you couldn't be any more special if you tried, Snoopy, perfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Snoopy! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing and napping, chowing down on your fave foods and treats, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Snoopy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snoopy is adorable!

What a wonderful dog you have! You’re very lucky!

Snoopy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome senior you are
    Always willing to learn new things
    Celebrate your world famous day