Thread: Tobi the Gorgeous Hunk!

Tobi the Gorgeous Hunk!

Dearest Tobi, what a gorgeous hunk of a guy you are! You're a stunning manly beauty, lying on your back oh so seductively! Your thick ebony fur is so pretty and looks so soft. And then we have a terrific close-up of your sweet face, your pale-green eyes gazing up at me and your cute little pink tongue poking out from your mouth. And finally, there you are sitting up so comfortably on the carpet! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Genesee to pet you, and pet your three dear girl kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful, cute Purrrsonality you have! You keep your sister kitties in line. Your dear Purrrson says you're Big. She/he calls you her/his little piglet because you love to eat. She wisely makes sure you are not overfed. Sometimes you act like a dog, fetching things and bringing your brush for her to groom you. As we can see, you're quite the character! She says all four of you kitties are great, and she loves you all dearly. You're very special, the only boy, plush and much loved. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tobi, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Tobi!

Hi Tobi! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Stop the presses!!! What a BIG, beautiful, chunky hunk of feline purrfection graces our Cat of the Day page today! Your ultra plush, jet black coat is gorgeous, Tobi, and such a stunning contrast to your sparkling, green eyes!

Now that we've established your undeniable beauty creds, on to the fun stuff! hehe Your top, "belly up" photo had me smiling from ear to ear, Tobi! Strrrrrrrrrretch! What a poser, hehe Then came that shot of you, tongue out, giving your photographer the razzberries and I was laughing out loud! But that last pic, you doing your best kitty yoga, did me in! Quite the character, packed with purrsonality, just as special as can be that you are, and not just for being the only boy!

What a lucky family, having a fur baby as hunky, as beautiful, as adorable, as sweet and loving as you in their lives! You truly are one in a million, Tobi, just as special as can be, (**???) lbs of furry purrfection!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your fab photos has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing fetch with your 3 kitty bros and sisters and honing those yoga poses; spending special time with your family, being treated to a nice, long brushing; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, all the love your heart can hold! And of course, chowing down on a big bowl of your fave foods! hehe Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Tobi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to all of your 3 kitty sibs, too!

Beefcake! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fabulous cat

I love this giant boy! Lucky you!

Hello, gorgeous Tobi in Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day! I am so glad my friend phesina started your thread today!

What a handsome blackie kitty you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet! I like your pretty green eyes and your full tail, too!

I smiled when I read about the things you like to do, such as bringing your brush to your person for grooming time and playing fetch! You su-purr-vise three girl kitties and I'm sure they keep you on your toes! And always being a gorgeous cat!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Tobi! Love to your kitty siblings, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678