Dearest Tobi, what a gorgeous hunk of a guy you are! You're a stunning manly beauty, lying on your back oh so seductively! Your thick ebony fur is so pretty and looks so soft. And then we have a terrific close-up of your sweet face, your pale-green eyes gazing up at me and your cute little pink tongue poking out from your mouth. And finally, there you are sitting up so comfortably on the carpet! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Genesee to pet you, and pet your three dear girl kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful, cute Purrrsonality you have! You keep your sister kitties in line. Your dear Purrrson says you're Big. She/he calls you her/his little piglet because you love to eat. She wisely makes sure you are not overfed. Sometimes you act like a dog, fetching things and bringing your brush for her to groom you. As we can see, you're quite the character! She says all four of you kitties are great, and she loves you all dearly. You're very special, the only boy, plush and much loved. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tobi, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemates and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.