Thread: Terrific Thunder!

Hybrid View

Terrific Thunder!

Hi Thunder! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, from your neighbor in cold and windy Dennis, Cape Cod!

What a treat, having one captivating Cape Cod kitty, a beautiful Russian Blue as our featured honoree! And what a purrsonality packed boy you are, Thunder, quite the character! (Your photos tell us all we need to know!
    ) Drinking from the sink is common among our felines, but from the bathtub spout? hehe That shot of you so patiently waiting for the water is too funny! And I'm not even going to ask whose house that is your nesting in!

Oh, how very lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and silly, under the covers cuddling fur baby in you, Thunder! You truly are one in a million, just as special as can be, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your fab photos and reading your human's heartfelt tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration...playing and napping; chowing down on your fave kitty treats and drinking from your faucet(s), hehe; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Thunder, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Goofer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Thunder! Happy Cat of the Day!

I am so glad my friend tatsxxx11 started your thread today!

What a gorgeous Russian Blue kitty you are! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet, and I like your sweet face too!

You are a busy kitty, too... hanging out in someone's hutch, requesting a drink from the bathtub spout, and always being beautiful! When it is time for sleep, you snuggle under the covers with your person ! Best of all- you are a greatly loved kitty! PURRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Thunder!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Thunder, what a gorgeous Russian Blue fellow you are! You're absolutely stunning, with that thick, plush grey fur that is so pretty and looks so luxurious and soft. You have such a sweet face, with that darker-grey nose and lovely big pale-green eyes and the look of pure contentment. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Yes, that is a very unusual cat-bed you're nesting in! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Cape Cod (home of our dear friends tatsxxx11 and Peach and Tigg'r) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have a real thing for water, don't you! As soon as someone touches the bathroom doorknob, you come running to get that person to turn on the water faucet in the sink, or perhaps even the bathtub tap, for you to get a drink! When it's bedtime for you, you'll paw at your dear Purrrson's face, whether she/he is awake or asleep, for her to lift the covers so you can crawl under with her. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Thunder, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery