Thread: Beautiful Bunny Bracken!

Beautiful Bunny Bracken!

Greetings, Bracken in Holland! Happy, hoppy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud young human, Amelia, too!

What a big, beautiful Dwarf Lop bun you are, Bracken, almost too adorable to be real! Your speckled coat of many colors is gorgeous! Oh! What a treat it must be to hold your warm body close as you fall asleep, petting your soft, fluffy fur and those long, loppy ears, being serenaded by those sweet snores, hehe

But as beautiful as you are in looks, Bracken, it's your big heart that makes you the extra special boy that you are; so sweet, so gentle, so loving!!! In fact, you just might be the sweetest bunny on the planet!

Bracken is special because he never bites, scratches or hurts anyone on purpose. He is so tame, he will happily sit in a bathtub if he needs washing, and will stay and cuddle you for hours. And when he gets really comfortable, he'll fall asleep in your arms and start snoring!
    How very lucky Amelia is, having a best funny friend, a 4 footed family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you, bringing so much happiness and countless smiles to her life! What a treasure you are, sweetheart, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bracken! Meeting you today, reading your lady's love filled tribute and seeing your over the moon, heart-melting pics has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Bracken...scampering about in your garden, soaking up the sunshine and munching on some yummy grass and flowers (then inside for a big plate of brussel sprouts and carrots); curling up on Amelia's lap, receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Bracken, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bracken, you are beautiful indeed! What an adorable Dwarf Lop Rabbit you are, so pretty with that fluffy fur with the grey, black, white, and sandy markings all over, and that sweet face with the long, LOOOONG ears and lovely big dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You have the run of the garden and love to eat the flowers, plants, and grass. You're very special because you never bite, scratch, or hurt anyone on purpose. You're very tame and will happily sit in the tub if you need a bath. You'll stay and cuddle for hours, and when you get really comfortable you'll fall asleep in your person's arms and start snoring! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bracken, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with a special serving of brussels sprouts, carrots, and rabbit treats!

Last edited by phesina; 05-06-2022 at 09:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bracken

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 281
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    What a handsome boy with beautiful coloring.
    You are so tame and love to cuddle
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Hello, my name is Amelia and I have a rabbit called Bracken. He is seven and a half years old, and is the kindest, loveliest rabbit I have ever known. Bracken was born in England, but came with us when we moved to Holland; he was four. He is a Dwarf lop, with grey, black, white and sandy markings all over. Bracken has run of the garden, and loves to eat all of the flowers, plants and grass! His favourite foods are brussel sprouts, carrots and rabbit treats, but will eat most things!

Bracken is special because he never bites, scratches or hurts anyone on purpose. He is so tame, he will happily sit in a bathtub if he needs washing, and will stay and cuddle you for hours. And when he gets really comfortable, he'll fall asleep in your arms and start snoring!
    Hello, beautiful bunny Bracken! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous bunny you are! I like your multi-colored fur, which looks so soft to pet! I also like your sweet face and your perfect ears! I would be very glad to pet you- since I can't, though, I hope your special person Amelia will pet you for me.

You were born in England and moved with your family to Holland, where you have run of the garden. You eat flowers, plants and grass! You especially like brussels sprouts, carrots, or bunny treats You will stay and cuddle with your people for hours! You don't bite, scratch or hurt anyone on purpose. If you are really comfortable you fall asleep and even snore in someone's arms! You are a very special and loved bunny!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Bracken!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Bracken, on being POTD! You are so beautiful and have such a precious personality! We thoroughly enjoyed reading about your happy life with your loving family. BTW, we would love to hear you snore! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net