Thread: Amazing Zane!

Amazing Zane!

Dearest Zane, you are amazing indeed! To begin with, you're an absolutely stunning Maine Coon mix gentleman! That thick, fluffy, grey and black fur is beautiful, looking so cushiony and luxurious and soft. And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You look so comfortable and content settled among the green leaves, which bring out your beautiful green eyes so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Whitestone, NY to pet you (and sink my fingers into that thick fur!), and pet your kitty housemate too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You and three other listless kitties were abandoned in a box outside North Shore Animal Hospital, when your dear Purrrents-to-be came along and looked inside the box. They ran inside the shelter and told the shelter attendants, who went out and brought you in to be checked out and helped. My deepest gratitude to your Purrrents for immediately getting you the help you needed so badly, and to North Shore Animal (an organization I've supported for many years) for rescuing and taking care of you!

Your Purrrents immediately fell in love with you and knew they wanted to adopt you and bring you Home! They were told they had to wait until after you were examined. They came back the next week, but then the staff couldn't determine which one you were. Your Purrrents were afraid they'd never see you again. Finally, after another week's visit, you were tracked down recovering in the hospital area from a very bad case of upper respiratory disease. Your Purrrents had to wait a week until you were well enough to leave, and then you all adopted each other! They brought you HOME with your medication and nursed you for two more weeks. Soon after, they adopted another cat, and now you are all living happily ever after! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zane, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and kitty buddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Zane!

Greetings, Zane! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a breathtakingly beautiful Maine Coon boy you are, Zane! Your long, silver and black colored coat with that magnificent mane, your sparkling green eyes, are stunning! Seeing your gorgeous feature photo up on my Cat of the Day page this morning put the biggest smile on my face! But reading your heartwarming rescue story, your family's tribute, warmed my heart to its core!

And what an amazing rescue story it is, Zane! Starting the very minute your humans spotted you and your littermates, sick and homeless, lying in that box outside of the veterinary office your humans knew that you and they were meant to be, together forever and always!

There were so many homeless cats at the shelter, but I just felt that he was meant to be with us, and I had to find him again.
    And despite all of the roadblocks and dead ends they encountered attempting to track you down within the vet office they never gave up their search and finally, your and your and your family's "happily ever after" homecoming quest became a reality!

We followed the attendant into the recovery area. My husband spotted him first - "Yes, that's him," I said after seeing him and looking in his eyes!!! As he had a very bad case of upper respiratory disease, we could not take him with us. We were able to adopt him the next week - The shelter gave us his medication, and we nursed him along for another two weeks. We adopted another cat a short time later - and we all lived happily every after!!
    And the rest is happy history! Oh, how very lucky your family is, having been so serendipitously blessed with a fur son as special as you, Zane! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but no doubt it was destined to be! What a gem you are, Zane, beautiful inside and out, one most deserving Cat of the Day!

Thanks to your dear Mom and Dad for sharing your heartwarming rescue story with us, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your family's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Zane, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zane

He is gorgeous! What a wonderful story!

Hello, Zane in New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your gem-like green eyes and your fluffy grey and black fur! I would be very glad to pet you if I could; since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you loads of pats, hugs and snuggles for me.

Great thanks to your parents for persevering to find you! It took more than one trip to the shelter but they were successful, and home you came! You, your parents, and your kitty sibling have lived "happily ever after" ever since!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Zane, and love to your kitty sibling too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678