Thread: Adorable Teddy!

Adorable Teddy!

Hi Teddy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

AWWW!!! What an adorable, precious beyond words, cutie patootie Yorkie boy you are, Teddy! OMG! Your photos! Just look at that smile, the expression on your sweet, little face! You sure are quite the camera loving little man, Teddy, and how the lens loves you! (Your outfits are adorable, lol) And not only are you the cutest little boy on the planet, you're packed with personality with a heart of a gold! Yes, you may be on the wee side, but when it comes to spunk and spirit you're as big as they come, with boundless energy and an unbridled love for life and all things living!

He loves to meet new people and always gets super excited! Right when you get home from any occasion he loves to let out a little howl. You know he likes you when he jumps all on you at first sight Although, when it comes to bigger dogs, he loves to act tough and angry, silly boy
    Oh, how very lucky your family is, having a fur son as adorable, as active and energetic, as sweet and loving, as special as you, Teddy! You truly are the best, inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's heartwarming tribute and seeing your swoon worthy pics has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...cruising the neighborhood, greet all who cross your path, making new friends (human and furry!); feasting on your fave foods and treats; playing and spending special time with your humans, receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Teddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!! Those big brown eyes and that black, button nose!

That smile!!!

Stylin'!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teddy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  11.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You love to play, cuddle and eat.
    So happy to see your family when they get home
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Teddy, aren't you just one of the most adorable little creatures I've ever seen! From this tiny little puppy to the bigger guy you're on your way growing up to be, those photos are positively heart-melting. Thank you for sharing them with us! And what a delightful personality you have! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics, such as fetching your Puppucino, going outside and barking at the big dogs, making new friends, and being fed. You're also very affectionate, and you let someone know you like them by jumping on them at first sight! You love to cuddle, especially when it's cold. You and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Teddy, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery