This is one of my baby bunnies, he is the white one, and his name is Dixie. He is just a few months old, and still growing. Both are boys the same age, so they can be friends with worrying about unexpected babies! Dixie is such a sweet rabbit, and is rather calm, the opposite of his brother. He's always standing in his place, and seems shy and reserved, never doing anything too crazy. He likes to be petted. He's also very thoughtful with his brother, cleaning him when he can, or offering himself as a replacement for a pillow.

His favorite snacks seem to be some flowers and dry bread. Rabbits need hard things to chew on, so their teeth don't get too long as rabbits' teeth grow continuously. I love Dixie, and I think he is a very handsome rabbit, too!
Hello, dear Dixie in Romania! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your white coat, which looks so smooth and soft to pat! And, of course, your cute nose smelling the flowers, and your alert ears! I agree with your person- what a sweet bunny!

You are a calm and reserved fellow. You stand in your place, and don't do anything too crazy. You are very thoughtful with your brother, offering yourself as replacement for a pillow or even helping him with a wash-up! Best of all, you like to be petted - I would be delighted to pet you for as long as you wish! Since I can't, though, I hope your person will pet both you and your brother for me

Your person writes, "I love Dixie, and I think he is a very handsome rabbit, too!" I agree one hundred percent - you are extremely handsome indeed! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Dixie!