Thread: Wonderful Willi!

Wonderful Willi!

Greetings, Willi! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to Paul too!

Oh what a treat! Having a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, a "Toller," as our featured honoree...originating from Canada, born in Denmark, now living the good life in Germany!

You're looking mighty fetching, Willi, decked out in those stylin' shades; one cool dude you are, indeed! And how gorgeous is your long, blond coat, those sparkling brown eyes! Oh, how the ladies must love you! You're a hunk and you know it, hehe Well, as the saying goes, if you've got it flaunt it! And not one to stand one your good looks alone, you're just as beautiful in personality with a heart as golden as your fur! A friend to all, that you are!

How very lucky your Dad is, Willi, having a best friend and furry family member as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you in his life; his Dog of the Day today and EVERY day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Willi! Meeting you today, reading your proud Dad's love filled tribute has warmed my Retriever loving heart to its core! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...donning those shades, taking a nice walk, turning heads and winning hearts wherever you go; spending fun time with Paul; feasting on your fave foods and treats; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, gorgeous Willi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

*swoon*
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-30-2022 at 11:57 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a handsome boy who knows he is cool
    Celebrate your world famous day and many more

Dearest Willi, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever you are, with that beautiful, fluffy, light brown and white fur that looks so soft! What a sweet face you have, with that black mustache and those lovely big eyes. And aren't you stylin' in those shades! You are one cool dude there, as you know well. You're quite an international fellow; your breed Canadian, your birthplace Denmark, and your home Germany! You have the most delightful personality. You're sweet and friendly, and you like almost everyone you meet. Sometimes you're quiet, and sometimes you're loud! You and your dear friend Paul love each other very much, don't you. You're his Dog of the Day every day! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willi, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Paul and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-30-2022 at 09:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Willi, handsome Toller! I agree completely with my friends tatsxxx11 and phesina - I like your gorgeous good looks and your delightful personality! I would love to give you a huge hug; since I can't, though, I hope Paul will give you some for me.

Happy, happy Dog of the day to wonderful Willi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678